- Monday 29 December 2003
- A selection of wildlife photos submitted by Judith Oliver, an Aussie furthering her wildlife studies in
South Africa. Judith has an eye for unusual and amusing images - definitely worth a look.
- Monday 24 November 2003 - Brief update on additions to the site; no pictures.
- Monday 17 November 2003 - About photographing leopards; includes pictures of
a leopard with impala carcass taken by Sharon Bishop.
- Sunday 02 November 2003 - Brief entry about additions to the site; no pictures.
- Sunday 25 October 2003 - About a visit to Kruger National Park; taking pictures
in bad weather; a stay in luxury at Kapama Private Game Reserve and mingling with cheetahs.
- Friday 10 October 2003 - Unusual pictures of crocodile snatching barbel,
taken by Andrew Findlay, plus pictures of wild dog and a baby rhino.
Go to Current Blog
Contact Details: Scotch Macaskill, Dirt Road Traders, Currys Post Road, Howick, KwaZulu-Natal,
South Africa. Tel: +27 (0)82 578 2329. Privacy: Your privacy is guaranteed.
Disclosure and Advertising for details.
Site updated: February 2017. Copyright © 2002 - 2017 Scotch Macaskill